View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:05 AM   #22
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I made a 16GB test card for CM10 last night, and it's pretty impressive. Chrome is super speedy. One issue I'm having that I haven't seen anyone else confirm is that sometimes CM10 doesn't notice when I change from portrait to landscape or vice versa, and it can take a good 10-12 seconds to rotate the screen. Other times it rotates just fine.

And um, yes CM10 comes with a file manager, but not a great one. I'd go ahead and install gapps along w/ CM10 and grab ES File Manager from Google Play.

One snag w/ setting up a card through Windows is that, unlike w/ the Nook Color cards you don't drop the ROM in /boot, but have to get it to the second partition somehow. If you've already set up ADB, the simplest way is probably to use the "adb push" command as verygreen describes.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote