View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
USB driver

Did you download the driver from the ebookwise.com website?

http://www.ebookwise.com/servlet/mw?...Bdrivers&si=43

Next step, make sure you have your eb 1150 hooked up to the USB cord, and is OFF. Then turn it ON, this seems to work best for me.

Did you activate using the phone cord? I could not figure out how to do that without using the phone cord they provided. Luckily my parents have a LAN line, cause I use a cell phone only.

When your EB 1150 is hooked up your computer won't have it show up as it would a normal USB device. Particularly if you are used to using USB flash drives. I believe it shows up as a modem type device?

Hopefully this helps!

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote