View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 02:09 AM   #8
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Flyvpn has a free VPN solution. Your connection only lasts for 20 minutes, but it's more than enough time to buy your books from a 20 minute "vacation" in the US.

I don't feel one bit like a crook when doing this. I have "visited" US almost every week since I discovered flyvpn, and it saves me $2 pr. book since Amazon charges for delivery of e-books to Europe, but I don't think that I'll get to hell for this (at least not only this). Since I started using VPN, these letters from Amazon stopped coming. Proxy was not enough to bypass the system, but VPN does the trick
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote