View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Thanks Dusty but I do not want to re-create the playlists I was looking for a way to import specific playlists from my computer. Guess I am stuck with uploading them to the cloud and then downloading them to the Fire. Though the Doubletwist app sees the ones that I imported from my computer. I may have to switch to using that app instead of this tedious business with Amazon's music player.
I am in the process of ripping about 50-60 albums using windows media player. I have my KFHD hooked up and windows sees it as a player that I can sync from media player to the kindle. It also looks like I can create my play lists using windows? I am going to try and create playlists in media player and then sync them into the kindle. If that works I will try to sync from the kindle to the cloud. I do not like the 250 song limit the cloud has. I also could use drop box but that means that internet has to be connected.

Phooey!

Have not got to that stage yet, but for transferring my music it looks like it will be quicker to sync computer to kindle. I am trying to avoid the cloud and the upload and download time involved.

Stay tuned!
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote