View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yes, what IS your hangup? I have Ebook covers on all my readers and they work just fine.
All of the ones I have without a spine flop open when I put them down. The type with a clasp avoids the ugly strap problem but then you have that darned clasp in the way when you try to fold the cover back and hold it one handed. No, it still doesn't work. Not the way a hardback book cover works.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote