View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:21 AM   #6
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Thanks for the tip on using pulse.me. Do you have to specify news sources when using this service?

I stop my newspaper subscription several years ago. Currently I'm using Google Alert. By entering keywords, I don't have to specify any news source. Google just emails me once a day all sources containing the specified keywords.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote