View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:10 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyd View Post
About the Marware flip. My K3 goes into a slot on my Mareware flip. Nice tight fit. I see the K4/touch Marware has corner straps. I prefer the slide in flip like the K3 one has. Anyway, since the two Kindles are slightly different in size, does the new Marware hold the K4 snug?
There are different Marware cases for the K4 and KT because, as you say, they are different sizes. The KT one holds the Kindle extremely firmly. The corner straps are elasticated, with a leather "sleeve" over the elastic on the part that goes over the Kindle itself.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote