View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:27 AM   #26
hpulley
Addict
hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.hpulley is faster than slow light.

Device: Kobo Vox, Playbook32
Mine is working quite well overall. My wife wanted to try it out today so I didn't take it to work (where it is mostly a music player except in meetings when I want to bring up a document). Now I may have to get another one!

She ran it most of the day while I was away, was up for 12.5 hours including my early morning reading until I got home after work. I have it set to no sleep wifi and she ran it for 3.5 hours on battery with wifi on before she had to charge it (battery usage said wifi 50%, kobo reader idle 44%, display 6% with display at lowest setting). No hiccoughs believe it or not.

Yes, once in a while it wakes from sleep or won't wake up properly but overall it works well.

App games, I don't do so much. They just aren't good enough to hold my interest for long. The XBOX 360 is for games...

But we read lots and surf lots on our Vox, maybe soon to be two Voxes. And play music and videos, view pictures.
hpulley is offline   Reply With Quote