View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 09:22 AM   #217
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
Steve,

Mind your own tone. You're the one that came after me personally. You didn't have to do that. Don't be surprised when I respond.
Alisa, I apologize if my response came off as a personal attack... that was not my intention. I was challenging your assertion, not you personally.

I have no malice against anyone on these forums. (No. Really.) But I freely admit that, in the heat of debate, I sometimes phrase things too personally, even when I am trying to be as objective as I can. And I offer my apologies to everyone who has been the brunt of a too-personal comment of mine.

In my own defense, I will say that I am so often outright surprised by some of the comments I hear on this site (and again, I am not directing this at you, Alisa), that I sometimes lose my objectivity and clarity. But I'll try harder to steer an even keel in the future.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote