View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Hi, I own a Nextbook Next1 (which looks identical to the Prestigio PER3072B).

I can see my Next1 with the PER3052BW firmware upgrade tool, RK28DM, and have used it to restore my unit's original firmware, however, the PER3052's firmware is NOT compatible with my unit.

Also, my unit uses a microSD card that is formatted to FAT32. I know the internal memory shows up as being formatted FAT, so perhaps your new firmware update changed the requirement of the SD formatting from FAT <-> FAT32 or vice versa.

I know there is a firmware file that takes the unit back to firmware 0830 (Aug-30-2010), so perhaps, there is a known issue with the new 1.02 firmware update. If you feel adventurous and want to reflash the older firmware the file can be found at: http://marketing.prestigio.com/$Cust...052 (0830).zip
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote