View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 02:29 PM   #8
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by eimert View Post
From what I hear the Cybook3 looks like a nice device. I just wonder - how come this Italian shop can offer it for 339 € (20% VAT incl.), when Bookeen sells it for 350€. Maybe I should check the P&P and buy from there instead from Bookeen - that way I can afford to buy two more books :-)
Do you really get two books for 11€? Bookens price is including VAT also. Is the VAT in Italy the same as in France? Otherwise the difference could just be the VAT.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote