Thread: Goodreads
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 AM   #4
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I rather enjoy GoodReads. I joined it when I had absolutely no idea what book(s) to read next, and now my TBR list is out of control. I used to participate a little heavier in the SF/F bookclub, but haven't had a chance to really get back up to speed since the Little One was born.

I use GR for the social aspect (bookclub), ideas/introduction to new authors, and to keep track of my TBR and read lists. Send me an invite, I'd love to try out Copia!

Last edited by queentess; 08-19-2010 at 09:28 AM.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote