View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 02:15 PM   #33
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi Toxaris,

The second modified launcher.py should have handled that error but I guess it did not. DiapDealer has said he needs other files from the new launcher as well to get anything to work with the Sigil 0.8.1 build.

So I will put together a full set when I get home from work tonight and modify them to work with Sigil 0.8.1 so that you have something to continue development with while we wait for Sigil 0.8.2 to officially come out.

Take care,

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
No problem at all. I replaced all the files and I do get further. Now I get a popup saying: Error parsing result XML: Start tag expected

Then I see the results, but they are not pushed to Sigil.

Last edited by KevinH; 11-25-2014 at 03:30 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote