View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 02:03 PM   #91
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
They have no idea about ebooks, calibre and the like. You all seem to be stuck in a bubble and think every reader is ebook savvy like you. The truth is we are a very small percentage and they are the majority.
I have several co-workers with Kindles who have absolutely no idea what DRM is or why they might want to liberate it from their books. They look at me like I'm speaking Greek to them!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote