View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Question about 0.7.9 - what does this mean?

I am currently at 0.7.6. However, browsing here and with some of the threads about icons, I was looking at the changelog and considering updating. But, I have one question. The changelog states:

A new toolbar button to choose/create different calibre libraries. Be careful using it if you also use custom columns.

Could anyone elaborate on what this means or what to be careful of? I mean, right now I only have one library and no particular plans to have a 2nd, but...I am using custom columns. What is the catch here if I did choose/create a 2nd library?
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote