Thread: Dust spots?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 10:30 PM   #14
katewilly
Enthusiast
katewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavenskatewilly is a rising star in the heavens

Device: sony 700, iTouch, iPhone, nook, iPad 2
Oy! I have a Yellow lab, Pug, and a long-haired kitty

All are big shedders, but so far no problems, although the rim popped out of place on the right side, but my husband fixed it.

I love my new toy so much(the 700 is my first electronic reader), I'm starting to cradle it like a newborn.

Hopefully, a better leather (or other material) case to protect it will be introduced soon!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shighfield View Post
Over the last week I've noticed more and more dust particles (or spots) in the top right corner of my 700. They are only noticeable when reading in the dark with the side lights on.

I've tried a lint free cloth but am unable to get the spots off... Can anyone recommend a cleaning product to try? (IF the dust is inside the screen then obviously there's a whole other issue here...)
katewilly is offline   Reply With Quote