View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:05 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I'll see if I can find a phone number for Simon & Shuster (Pocket Books) and post it here so we can call and try to actually talk to someone. I've also sent a message via their new website and so far, I've got nothing from them in reply. They seem to have stopped MS Reader format and they don't seem to sell Mobipocket format on their site. Mobipocket format can be found on other sites though. The rising of their eBook prices is abominable. How the heck can they think that charging $9..9 for an eBook that lists for $7.99 is beyond reasonable. The thing is, people are trying to save money, not spend more of it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote