View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #9
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I use a clever program that I downloaded which will take care of most of the PG text problems. It's called "GutenMark" and comes from http://www.sandroid.org/GutenMark

GutenMark outputs HTML or LaTeX. After converting the text file to HTML with GutenMark, I then follow HarryT's directions for using BookDesigner and then MobiPocket creator to create MobiPocket books. Next, I use Calibre to create the Sony BBeB format and ePub. Lastly, I feed the MobiPocket book into Mobi2IMP and create the .imp formats.

If I'm going to be converting a book for my own purposes, I go ahead and create all the formats and upload here. I figure someone else might be interested.

Update: I missed Patricia's mention of GutenMark. Sorry.
for anyone having similar problems. this is probably the easiest way
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote