View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 10:07 AM   #2480
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
On another note has any listened to or read today's daily deal, The Good Thief's Guide to Amsterdam by Chris Ewan Narrated by Simon Vance? wondering if its any good
I've read it. It was ok, a bit like Lawrence Block's Burglar series. I found the story a bit obvious and the writing simplistic, since I was expecting something more nuanced and complex because of the contemporary setting. You can't go wrong with Simon Vance reading it though.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote