View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
My husband & I each had a Nook STG. Last month my husband dropped his and it was a gonner.

Yesterday we went and looked at the newest NSTG and really loved the look, feel, lighting, etc., so we bought one.
I have the classic nook. I purchased it when they were first available and the battery is getting very weak. I can buy a new battery on eBay for about $20 but I'm seriously considering getting the new Glowlight. I like the idea of not having a separate light attached for night reading in bed. My concern is that there seem to an issue with the previous Glowlight model concerning the light showing through tears on the screen or something. How is the screen on your new Glowlight compared to the older model? Did you have a problem with the light? I'm also looking forward to how you make out with your issue concerning the rubberized edging.
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote