View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 05:31 AM   #52
glos
Zealot
glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Same here (I don't buy books frequently, never used Kobo books).
Ah the reader did update itself when I used its pc/mac app to set it up the first day (creating my account), but I am glad that fw (2.6.1) is perfectly ok and stable (at least, for me). I didn't connect it again to have the 2.8 as I'm fine with this one, but I suppose that the first time you set it up, (hypothetically), either using wifi or connected to your pc, it will upgrade (unless it's already with the latest fw).
glos is offline   Reply With Quote