View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #23
Mathew Reuther
SpecFic Writer
Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire, Nook, HTC One M8
That's correct, it's a mime type declaration added to the metadata. As far as I know it's a "for the form" thing, and not absolutely required, but I place it in the files (epub gets its proper mimetype as well) because I am trying to offer a "proper and complete" metadata section.

And Hitch is of course correct regarding the file I am retrieving after KDP converts it. It is a fully-formed dual spec mobi. Not much goes on after that point, particularly considering I do not enable DRM on any of my files. (Though apparently some reseller partners of some of the places I upload to do, which pisses me off. But that's another issue.)
Mathew Reuther is offline   Reply With Quote