View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #13
isotherm
Connoisseur
isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.isotherm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 2
I've updated to 0.2 to fix an issue with the hotkey listener, where it would accumulate arrow keypresses and then act on them as soon as you pushed Shift. Although I'm not sure if anyone has actually tried this.

Feel free to push the updated code... Haven't gotten around to requesting push access yet. I don't have any other Kindle but could assist sometime in modifying the later Kernels to do the same.
isotherm is offline   Reply With Quote