View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 11:00 AM   #282
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoo52 View Post
Agreed 100%. My first gen kindle's software offered a superior reading experience to the Firefly.

EDIT: That doesn't mean the hardware isn't great. It is. I bought it because it's really the only e-reader out there with a frontlight, tactile buttons, and a touch screen. It's an empty page waiting to be written, so to speak.
It takes a fanboy of Amazon to affirm that.

I read perfectly with my M92 and my Firefly.
Do you like reading the pdf, for example, with the Kindle and official firmware?

Which is not to say that the firmware of Onyx is not improved. As said in the corresponding thread.

But not with the current firmware development, I would change my Firefly by Paperwhite. Neither my M92 for DXG ..
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote