View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #275
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Onyx-Boox Poke5
Another BigQuestion could be: when we could have an ereader with good hardware ( as firefly is) and *good* reading software onboard?
Damn.... On firefly we have three! programs; no one of them has basic e-reading features (together in *one* of them) like:

* good rendering of internal epub css;
* adapting css to human reader's taste;
* rendering of images;
* text-notes: impossible to use;
* esternal links: why the hell have I a browser and (already paid) wifi hardware if can't use for example to search in wikipedia or to follow internal epub links?
* better dictionary usability.

These kind of features are implemented on devices from *years* but non in a quite_200_euros_device_in_2013.
Should we wait for (Ah^Ah^Ah-Pliz, don't joke!) next android system for firefly?
I hope it will arrive ASAP, so at last I could install the barnes&noble app ( fro example) to simply *read e-books* decent manner.

Ufff.....

HP
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote