View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:04 PM   #49
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm right-handed, and work in IT, having once been a programmer. That's a bit creative, right?

I also try to write, and am 50,000 words into my novel. Daughter #1 is right-handed and is an actor and singer/songwriter, daughter #2 is left-handed and her only creativity is her love of music (listening to). Daughter #3 is right-handed and is quite the little artist. So I don't think we can typecast lefties and righties too much...
I think I was having a brainstorm when I posted the above. Daughter #1, the very creative one, is a leftie, not a rightie. So I have to bow down to Stitchawl's greater wisdom.

I'm still right-handed though .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote