View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #14
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
If you don't feel like reading then don't. Why would you make yourself do something you obviously don't want to, and especially when its matter of entertainment.
Granted, for work people often have to do things they don't want. I have no idea why you'd willingly put yourself through the same for your own pleasure.

Simply, just do what you want, and forget books for the moment. When you feel like reading you will.

And yes I had the problem as well. So when I feel like doing something, I do it. No forcing myself, no mind games, no tricks.That the simplest it can get.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote