View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #28
ashan
Connoisseur
ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: could be Kobo Glo or KPW
Definitely my next phone. I love it just by reading your posts about it. Plus let's not forget: the battery is removable so you can buy 3 if you like and you go without worries. This is what I like about Samsung, any battery has a life span, after so many charging cycles it will be old and need to be replaced. This is one device that once bought you will stick with it for at least 4 years and won't feel it is aged, unlike the 4-4.5 inch screen smarphones.
I have a question: How is it for reading with kindle app and google books? I know it is close to 6 inch mark of ereaders but that is more wide format. My opinion the best combination would be : Note 2 phablet and ultraportable laptop with touchscreen (13-15 inch) No need for any tablet or other device. Tablets have such succes just because the notebooks with touchscreen are a bit expensive (especially the transformers or yoga style ones).
ashan is offline   Reply With Quote