View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:49 PM   #30
MrsAmandaK
Nerdy and I know it ;)
MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Better question is what DOESN'T this family have?! Current: Kindle PW
I am still on the fence. I LOVE JK Rowling's Potter series - I have read it over and over and have literally devoured these books.

But I have read half way through and so far I am disappointed. I must admit at first I was turned off by the crassness in the book (Maybe I am too much of a prude) but I just didn't feel like so many F*bombs were necessary. I was also a bit put off by the jumping around and found it confusing (until I started to get a grasp on characters). For the first little bit I spent more time trying to figure out who was who instead of actually reading it (and I feel I have a good comprehension level).

I plan to finish the book though ... but at this point I think it's because I desperately want to like it lol. I don't have high hopes though.
MrsAmandaK is offline   Reply With Quote