Thread: best device?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #70
Marycv
Member Retired
Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marycv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 2
I think Samsung Galaxy is exactly what you are looking for. I've had the Galaxy for a few months, and I am happy with it. I think it is exactly what you described, but depending what other features you're looking for. What I like about the Galaxy is that the programs are compatible with ebooks/mobi files. I also had Kobo, Kindle, and ipad tablet. I think Galaxy is better than them. It is compatible with epub/mobi, where as the ipad isn't. The only way to access these format through iPad is through kobo or kindle programs. The Galaxy has internet, and works much faster than most programs I've tried. That's my opinion anyway. Good luck!
Marycv is offline   Reply With Quote