View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #1344
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I do apologise, dreams. Not for what's been in the thread so far, but for what I'm about to say.

You should buy them. They are books by a favourite author, even the ones you've already read you will almost certainly want to re-read at some point, and are currently available at an amazingly good price. And you'll be able to clear some physical shelf space of tattered old paperback copies.

Sorry.
No worries. I just have so many on my TBR pile, that I am really trying to not purchase much and especially ones that would be rereads or ones I have in pback. It is just so tempting to acquire ones that don't take up space.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote