View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Feature want: Save As starts in current folder

I have no idea how difficult this would be to implement, and I'm not expecting anyone to hand it to me because I want it. Still, it would be nice.

Why does "save as" automatically start in *the last folder saved into* rather than the folder where the currently-open file resides? I've accidentally saved files in the wrong folder several times. I'd much prefer "save as" to start where the current file is and navigate from there if I want to save into a different folder.

Is there a setting I'm missing that could change this? I'm using version 5.3 on a WinXP computer.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote