View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:41 AM   #9
multiprose
Connoisseur
multiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
i've had the kindle keyboard, pocket edge, and sony t1. the kindle keyboard had horrible pdf support (in that order). i hated the kindle keyboard pdf support b/c of no bookmark table so i tried the PE. it's a dual eink and lcd. very good for heavy duty pdf annotating, with lots of extras since you can get android market unlocked and install audiobooks and notesyncing stuff like evernote and springpad stuff. you can get it for a cheap $70 on ebay. although for i love the PE for annotating and taking notes while sitting (you can even hook up a full keyboard to the USB port), i didn't like the eink side too much b/c it wasn't touch and you had to use a special stylus which makes it so you can't pinch zoom with your finger. plus it was too bulky to use for a very long time if i'm laying on my bed. thus, i got a sony and love it. it has great pdf functions crop/zoom/scroll functions. it has the best pdf functions out of the under 200 price range eink readers. notes/annotations can be exported to cpu. i find myself using both readers. sony for comfortable long extended reading, relaxing laying down reading. PE for intense annotating, highlighting, boxing and more skimming and flipping pages than reading closely.
multiprose is offline   Reply With Quote