View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I gave my wife a Vox for Christmas, and she opened while down at a friend's house. Got it onto the 'net via his WiFi and of course, got stuck at the Update failing problem.

Browsed the forums, and saw the advice to try a factory reset (Vox powered down, hold down vol+, power on, and keep holding the vol+ until a message appears that unit is resetting).

This worked perfectly, and the update applied perfectly.

Not sure there is any linkage but I can sure say that a factory reset SEEEMED in our case to let the upgrade happen.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote