View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:15 PM   #128
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
I think you're good to go. I just did the same thing with JP #3. I converted it to mobi first (optional, I think), removed the [PDOC] tag, but didn't add the [EBOK] tag, sent it from Calibre to my Fire over USB, and it showed up as NEW on the bottom of my bookshelf. You might have to scroll down to find the books.
but they don't have Calibre and my aim is to not require them to add any extra software to the mix.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote