View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #30
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thx for the quick reply Kovid. By "microformat" did you mean along the lines of what I suggested such as a specifically named attachment?

Totally agree on "if its there cool, if not, too bad". My only concern was if as a user you had to do a laggy clickfest to find out if a plugin had a history file for it or not due to the scraping involved. I guess I could add another piece of metadata to the index page like "; Changelog: Yes" to ensure the UI only offers that option for plugins that support it...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote