View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:22 AM   #6
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneTech View Post
I've just sent files via Bluetooth. It's a little clumsy to go into settings to enable it, but trivial to send files over once it's on.
yep, I am just finding out how clumsy that is
I have managed to send files from the PB903 to my laptop, but not the otehr way round (I get the error message "FTP service not found on target device" - my laptop runs Win 7 64 bits).
The only thing I set up in the bluetooth connections were the PIN (which I made up) and the instruction to connect via my laptop (but I put nothing in APN, username, passwrod and proxy server).
Any suggestions gratefully received
paola is offline   Reply With Quote