Thread: PRS-650 One Week Later
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #1
terraskye
Groupie
terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.terraskye knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Mine:Kindle 3(wifi)Sony PRS-300(died)His: Sony Prs-300
One Week Later

And its fitting a bit that this is all post #100 for me too.

I've had my 650 now for exactly a week and I must say that I'm still very happy that I returned my Kobo to purchase it too. I will be returning my Kobo2 when it arrives as I feel that I wouldn't even use it.

I love the screen clarity and what ghosting I do notice doesn't bother me in the least. I suffer from migraines and have had no eye strain or been trigged to getting sick from the page turn flash either.

I don't use the dictionary often but its nice to know its there especially when I'm reading a Simon Green book (with unfamiliar English words)

Downloading books to the reader is effortless oh and yea I like that i can delete from my reader w/out having to hook it up to my laptop like I do when i want to delete music off my itouch.

I read for three hours straight last night and it was awesome I've read a total of 3 book on it too in the last week. Wonderful!

I think for a first ereader its been perfect for me.

I'll probably still order a Kindle 3 for the ability to order books from amazon.com but not until December and only if I feel that it would beneficial in having more access to more ebooks lol
terraskye is offline   Reply With Quote