View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 12:31 PM   #6
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Finally!!

I wouldn't use the device as my primary photo reader (SplashPhoto on my new Z2 works just fine), but I might use the album art function to add some life to my iPod listening.

I'm more excited by the 60GB version. I have now a maxxed-out 30GB iPod and 40GB+ on my hard drive and an additional 600+/- LP's to digitize. When I'm done with all of that, I may be able to fit all of this onto the 60GB iPod. Right now, I don't even sync my iPod because I don't want to lose any music by going down to manual playlists, but I cannot fit any more music onto the poor beast. Hopefully with 60GB, I can still have hard drive space left and use it as a mobile hard drive.

One can alway hope, right. I know that the 600+/- LP's at 192kbps (Being initially ripped at CD quality, then those digital files converted to mp3 for iTunes use. I want, while I'm digitizing, to have a higher quality file for use to burn to CD's or as a high quality digital backup, but the mp3 files for iPod use.) will take up some space, but hopefully not 20GB+. LP's are kinda short, right?

What do you guys think?
POL9A