View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:39 PM   #14
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
I can't remember where but a few days ago I was reading about how the Bitstream 500 fonts cd has some nice fonts on it. I still have a plastic drawer thing for cds and it was in there. All of the font file names are TTnnnnnM_.ttf where the lower case ns are digits.

Is there any program that will print a 1 line sample for each font file, multiple samples per page, and I could generate samples and maybe generate a pdf.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote