Thread: Aura H2O2 Random touches on screen
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 11:25 AM   #6
JIPG-reader
Zealot
JIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beautyJIPG-reader does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Ed2, Onyx Boox C67ML
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonyx View Post
Thank you, I hope you won't face this on your device.

I do not have a screen protector. I use my Kobo with the official magnetic sleep cover but the issue persists without it too.

I will try downgrading the fw soon.
I am very sorry about your issue. To be honest, it seems very strange to be sw related, but in case you do not discover the origin of the problem, it is better to try with previous fw.

Have you feel that you missed some screen touches before the problem occurs (kind of keyboard buffer)?. I have this problem in a tablet when it freezes from time to time. In the kobo, it is not unsual to have to press twice to have the action done. Sometimes, you obtain the action with a long delay.

As a last idea, do you have any new shoes with a very isolating sole?. I have had electrostatic discharges problems in the past due to that. It is very unlikely, but ...

If nothing works, maybe you can ask for a warranty claim.
JIPG-reader is offline   Reply With Quote