View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 03:54 AM   #828
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araucaria View Post
Is it perhaps worthwhile posting your unfinished version on here, so someone else could have a go and finish it?
Maybe. But, unfinished as it is, it would still need some cleaning up before I could thrust it on someone else.

Anyway, if someone should post here and say they would like to have a go, I'll gladly put it up.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote