Thread: KOA2 KOA2 jail break
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 08:51 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Hi. Just received the KOA2, blocked the update, willing to JB it, but the tools are only available with a password, which I don't have, I suppose because it's still beta.

Is it accessible somewhere else or will this stay beta, and if so, can we still access it or is it for a certain group only?
I will PM you the details.

The biggest part of the reason why things are the way they are, is I did not want "broken" packages escaping to the general public.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote