View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 01:15 PM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFisher View Post
Yes, I have also purchased books from both Audible and Downpour as well as their web site.

Ken
Hopefully, my post didn't sound like I was discounting what you said, because I didn't mean it that way.

I'm would suspect that quite a few audiobook companies are going to focus more on content and less on selling from their website. Several of the ebook stores are expanding their audiobook selections.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote