View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 02:21 PM   #15
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousj View Post
Okay, I realized I forgot one change I noticed. For the past year, books haven't been loading with cover images. I don't have any expanded SD card in the slot and I have had my Glo close to capacity for years and years, pulling read books off as I add new books to read. But only this past year (2018) have books loaded on gone on without covers. (NB: My books are almost all side loaded.)
Do the epubs have cover images on your computer (visible in calibre or when opening the epub with ADE or whatever you use? Is there enough space left on the internal storage for the images to be created? If you are using calibre, have you tried sending the covers using davidfor's KoboUtilities plugin? You can also use it's "Clean image directory of extra cover images" option to remove covers for books that have been deleted but left orphaned cover images behind?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote