View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 01:49 PM   #14
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousj View Post
My Glo is still going strong!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Okay, I realized I forgot one change I noticed. For the past year, books haven't been loading with cover images. I don't have any expanded SD card in the slot and I have had my Glo close to capacity for years and years, pulling read books off as I add new books to read. But only this past year (2018) have books loaded on gone on without covers. (NB: My books are almost all side loaded.)

See photo for what I mean about covers not being present.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote