View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 12:36 PM   #8
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
I think I bought my first Glo in 2013 - it has done very well since then until quite recently when it developed a problem with the touchscreen - there is a small area where it will not recognise a touch. Battery life has been better than expected.

I had uprated the internal SD card to an 8Gb class 10 one so when I came across some Glos on Aliexpress a couple of weeks back I ordered one so I could put my 8Gb card into it and maintain my library etc and play with KoReader on the old Glo ,and perhaps replace its screen and battery (both available on AliExpress)

I must admit these days I tend to cycle between the Glo, a Glo HD, a Tolino Shine and an Energy Systems device; that way I can keep different books open and interrupt, say, reading a novel with a book of short stories.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote