View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:42 AM   #5
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
My old Glo is almost six years old as well and is still holding up well, together with its official sleep cover. I used it happily for a couple of years until I upgraded to the H2O and then passed it to my mother, who is still using it. She hasn't complained about battery life and on the occasions I get my hands on it (for updating or uploading books loaned from the library) it still looks and feels the same, to me.
My mom is very careful with it, I have to say, she always keeps it in the sleep cover and carries in around in her purse inside a small zipped bag. That probably helps with the durability.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote