View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:42 AM   #4
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Yep my Glo is still in use as well (by my mother in law) with no issues at all.

(My pretty little white Touch is even still being used regularly (by my sister), but it is showing some strange behaviour like black bars across the bottom of the screen (which makes playing sudoku impossible) with certain page refreshes. Very weird. Looks like a memory issue but I wouldn’t know how or why. Reading books works fine though.)
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote