View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 11:51 AM   #24
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
The review I read thought it was unnecessary. I disagree. My father had macular degeneration. He couldn't read things like microwave keys, elevator keys, his clock, the CD player and CD labels. I wish he had had Alexa while he was alive. Being able to chose and play music verbally, ask the time and date, and do simple things like use the microwave verbally would have been wonderful.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote